terça-feira, 11 de outubro de 2011

Taking care of myself and sharing some of it with you....

Well, since i am single and 32 years old... (ohhh what a nightmare :-) I need to take care of myself so I won't be like this in the near future (hopefully) and also.... I need to take the extra time I have to do things I like while I still have it.

So one of my findings that I want to share with you is this gorgeous product that I am using for a little while now when I take shower.

It is the L'occitane Huille de douche. OMG the smell is amazingly good and I use it as a shower oil.

Here is the link for the miracle:  L'occitane Huille de douche - Amande

You will feel your skin amazingly smooth and with a great smell!

Hope it works for me and for you as well!!

Bbye

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário