quarta-feira, 21 de setembro de 2011

Idalia

Ok Ok I just came here today because I am soooo happy I received something I asked a friend to buy for me.

An earring!!! 

A very nice one. Anyway, telling the story quick. I bought a silver earring when I was at Lima (Peru) airport which I loved...and.... I lost one of them.

So as a friend was going to visit Machu Pichu I asked her to buy one for me at the same shop. Result: she couldn't find the same one but the one she bought is really really nice. 

The shop name if you are interested is Ilaria. Their website is www.ilariainternational.com. I just found out you can buy via internet and they can send you via DHL your purchases.  If I knew this before....I would have gone bankrupt lol.....

I am posting here the earring I loved!!! Hope you like it!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário